Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fotos & A Story of Broken Pipes

Los Andes

Mi casa temporal


The flooding road

View from my temporary home

Another view from my temporary home!

Car wash near my temporary home (I just like the mascot)

One of the most delicious smelling trees I have ever seen/smelled (if anyone knows what it is, digame... it smells like something in between eucalyptus & pine)

Lunch. It was during this time that I noticed that I desperately needed to use a bathroom, and that the shopping center that we were in (on the 5th floor, no less) did not have running water for the day, and I had to go down to floor 1, exit the mall, and look for a place with a bathroom on the street... Que horrible!
But, on another note, the crepe with mushrooms, mozzarella, and pesto was quite delish.

The waterless shopping center.

A nice street near a wealthy section of the North of the city.

No comments: