Natasha & I went to the Museo de Oro to look at the RICH history of metallurgy in Colombia, and nothing but pictures can really comment on the museum:
After the museum, we walked (quite a bit!) around the Colonial center of the city, and ate lunch in the former house of a popular politician in Colombia, which has been donated to the state and is a library/document center, among other things.
We left the centro around 5, and didn't arrive back to the house until 7:20 - traffic & how very long the city is.
Then, my new friend Diego, the chef of Okesh (restaurant from a few posts back) invited Laura & I to come make sushi & ceviche at the cooking academy he used to teach at. It was a fantastic night, full of laughter and food, and I am still full the next morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment