So, as I have previously mentioned, I am in a position here with CAC on the A Ganar program where I have a lot of autonomy & responsibility. It feels like I am seen as an equal, rather than an intern. The challenge here is that I often have to decide for myself how to best spend my time. Thus, today I am creating tasks for myself, as no one has said "Casey, please work on XYZ"... Kind of a rush to have this amount of control, but also a challenge to know where to start!
Also. PLEASE COMMENT. I write these long long long posts on this blog, and I know some of you are reading the blog daily. Comment. Even if the comment is "nice." It brightens my day :)
1 comment:
List of tasks for Casey:
-Make another Skype date with Katie.
-Write Katie a nice card and mail it to her in TZ.
-Convince owner of adorable/evil dog to let you bring him to Capstone.
-Bask in the sun.
-Eat yummy food.
-Be lovely.
Miss you!
Post a Comment