I haven't posted in a while, mostly because life at CAC has been CRAZY busy these last few days. We begin implementation on Monday. We are completing the baseline surveys this week, and, as per usual, it is a bit chaotic/not thoroughly organized.
But, apart from frustrations, stress, and working until 7:30 or 8:00 every night (Mom..... ugh. is this hereditary?!?!), nothing much has passed since my last entry.
Today I had lunch at the house. I was served pasta with pulled chicken and hotdog slices. Accompanied by white rice & plantains. Talk about carb overload. (Not to mention the fact that I am a vegetarian..... and I have mentioned this.....) I have been dying to go grocery shopping since I got back from Bogota, but working so late has thrown a wrench in the plan.
Tomorrow it is off to more intense work + meetings where I have way more say than your average intern (yay!) + reception for our trainer from Ecuador, who will train us in A Ganar methodology... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment