Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cali

Yesterday I got to the office & was told that, if i didnt hace prior commitments, I would be heading to Cali the next day, for the rest of the week. I have a total of 19 days left with CAC in this internship, and they want me to spend 4 of them in Cali, observing implementation there, and noting the differences between Cali & Ibagué. Well, they are paying the plane ticket, & the folks in Cali are paying for my "accommodations" (I found out last night that I am actually staying with the President of the Cali chapter of Partners of the Americas & his wife...) so, go for it, right? So, I am off on a new adventure, and I'm sure there will be plenty to blog about! Keep your eyes peeled for new pictures & words. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Can't wait for all the details lady! xo