I have decided to pause my trip now, and head to California to spend a week or so with Lauren and Finn before moving to Mammoth for the season. I was beginning to feel tired of the trip, and just exhausted in general, so I thought it would be better to postpone the parks of Utah, rather than see them with a negative attitude at all.
That means that the blog will probably come to an end in a few weeks (Lauren & Finn adventures may still make it on, and my first impressions of Mammoth), until the spring, when I do Utah (& Arizona/New Mexico too!).
Thanks for reading it to those of you who did, and extra thanks to those who responded/commented!
Peace and Love
and, if anyone is out in mid-Cali this season, PLEASE visit me, I can't wait to show anyone the ropes at Mammoth (once I learn them!).
1 comment:
I think I'll have withdrawal from your blog as I'm really enjoying it! Say hello to Lauren for me and be sure to post photos for me see her and her son.
Keep your fingers crossed for PSU if they make it to the Rose Bowl David will out there...maybe you guys can get together.
Post a Comment